Downloading Directions, Troubleshooting & Tips
Thank you for choosing to purchase your Robert Wolfe download through this website.
How do I purchase music downloads?
- From the ‘Shop‘ Menu you can browse or search for albums. When you click on ‘Add to Cart‘ the album you have selected will be added to your cart and the button will change to ‘View Cart‘. You can continue to select additional albums or you can view your cart.
- From the ‘Cart’ page you can review your purchases and the click on ‘Purchase Now‘ at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a PayPal login page as shown below:
- We use Paypal to securely process your payment. If you have a PayPal account you can login to authorise payment. Once your purchase has been processed you will receive a confirmation email and be automatically redirected back to the robertwolfe.co.uk website to complete the download. Instructions on how to download are listed below.
- If you do not have a PayPal account you can click on the ‘Pay by Debit or Credit Card‘ and enter your details to authorise payment. Once your purchase has been processed you will receive a confirmation email and be automatically redirected back to the robertwolfe.co.uk website to complete the download. Instructions on how to download are listed below.
How do I download my files?
When you have been redirected back to the Download Page, click on ‘Click Here‘ and your files will be downloaded.
IMPORTANT: Once you click “Click Here” a screen may pop up asking, “What to do with this file?” Make sure you choose the “Save File” button and then click “OK“. If you choose “Open File” your download will NOT be saved to your computer.
- Your download files are bundled into one ‘ZIP file‘ and will be downloaded to your hard drive.
- When the ZIP file containing the download files finishes downloading to your computer, browse to the downloaded ZIP file to extract (or unzip) your download files into the location of your choice. (One way to to unzip is right-click the file, and then click Extract on the shortcut menu)
- You can then add them into your favorite media player library such as iTunes or Windows Media Player.
How do I unzip my files?
- Most computers can extract (unzip) the files inside a ZIP file when you attempt to open it. At that time you can put the download files in a location of your choice. For more assistance, search the internet for detailed unzip instructions for your operating system.
Are unzipped files added automatically to my media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player?
- No. You will need to import your files to your Windows Media Player or iTunes libraries.
I can’t find my Robert Wolfe download?
- The ZIP folder containing your download filess goes to your browser’s default download location. Typically, it will go to your Download folder, unless you have specified otherwise.
- On your computer, search the word “zip” or “download”. When Search finds your download files folder, double-click to open it.
- Extract the files to the folder of your choice. Windows users may want to extract to “My Music.” Mac users may want to extract to their “Music” folder.
- After you’ve unzipped your music files, you can import them into the media player of your choice.
I still can’t find my Robert Wolfe download?
- Don’t worry and please don’t panic. Simply email us at email@example.com . Please forward your Paypal confirmation email as proof of purchase. We will then email you directions on what to do next.
Important: Copyright laws prohibit sharing these music files, making multiple copies or posting Wolfe Productions music online for any reason, without written permission.